DFI funds loans to borrowers with unique challenges who are unable or do not have time to seek financing from traditional banking sources. We utilize our own resources to fund loans so when we commit, you can be confident of the timing and outcome.
DFI does not underwrite loans for a secondary market and borrower EXPERIENCE and EQUITY are the primary underwriting criteria. We will consider loans on many types of real estate and borrowers.
DFI focuses on loans in California.
- Business and Investment Purposes
- LTV's vary by program, loan type and collateral type
- Cross collateral welcomed!
- Multiple or entity borrowers allowed with personal guaranty
- LOW DOC loan available at lower LTV's
Copyright © 2011 DFI Capital, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
DFI is licensed by
• DRE #1307202 • DOC #6038553 • NMLS #317923
DFI will consider acting as a partner in a transaction with more aggressive loan to value ratios, including up to 100% of purchase and improvement costs. In most cases, DFI will utilize a “preferred return” structure and a back end percentage of profit based upon agreed improvement, management, and carrying costs.